We publish FirstLook in a full interactive PDF version, complete with rich media and video, and also a full version for Tablet (iPad and Android) and SmartPhone (iPhone and Android). The magazine integrates with PreOrder-IQ, a UK site for UK gamers that gives up to date prices and bonus details from over a dozen online games retailers. You can read the latest issue for free here on Issuu.com.
Our free digital magazines for gamers have been going since 2006 and provide hundreds of thousands of gamers with in-depth gaming previews and reviews every month. Between the GamerZines web presence, the FirstLook Magazine and the PreOrder-IQ website, we offer unprecedented reach in terms of gamers who actually purchase games.
Advertising opportunities in our magazines
We offer a wide selection of advertising solutions within our digital magazines, including:
- - Standard full colour DPS
- - Standard full colour DPS with 90 seconds video playing on top. Video window plays on page turn, and fullscreen video is an option
- - Digital bandwrap to take readers instantly to your advertisement from the cover
- - Multi-page bound-on or bound-in supplement to cover a game in extra depth. These supplements can also be released as mini-magazines in their own rights.
These are just a selection of the opportunities we offer, and with our magazines supported by Microsoft, EA, Activision, THQ, Vivendi, Eidos, SOE, and many others, you can be assured that your game's marketing is in good hands.
A quick tour of our magazines.
All our magazines are completely free to readers. They are funded by advertising within the magazine.
- - Professionally written and designed, GamerZines are better than any emag you have seen before
- - Advertisements include a full DPS and can be enhanced with video (see left)
- - Magazines work on PC and Mac and include rich media to bring games to life
Download any of the magazines with a single click from the GamerZines site. To find out about advertising your game in one of the magazines, please contact the advertising department.